Monday, July 5, 2010

Irony..

A very breezy morning, pleasant weather and a long drive to some place just 5 km from Mehdipatnam, its was called Marmallagudda I guess. Dad put on a few old hindi songs and it was a very pleasant drive with no traffic… I got down from the car at that place and went for a stroll to relieve myself… In front of me was a huge carpet factory and working in it were small kids between age 11 -15 approximately… these kids were sweating it out early morning . Right in front of the carpet factory was a huge golf course.. I saw a huge overweight man shouting at his caddie and thoroughly enjoying the game with his friend… Then the irony of the situation struck me hard.. “A child working his ass off whereas the adults were playing merrily”…


Stop child labour…

No comments:

Post a Comment