Friday, July 9, 2010

BEAUTY MUSINGS...

CHARLES DARWIN once told that when it comes to maintenance of one’s own self ,the male species always lag behind. There is nothing wrong in that we see "male humans" playing in the hot sun and do all stuff which can damage their skin, although there is a new breed called “METROSEXUALS” coming up who even thread their eyebrows OUCH!!!!. So inspired by my grandmother’s enthusiasm to make me fairer and acne and pimple free I agreed to apply whatever concoction she made for a few days and guys trust me never get inspired by your grandmother’s enthusiasm.



I became a canvas for experiments on skin, the first day was a mixture of besan and curd, the next day a mixture of besan, curd and honey, the third day was aloe Vera with neem. When none of them could stay on my face for more than 5 minutes(in fact I was shocked that I could bear that stench for 5 minutes) my grandmother gave up and I was back to my “PERFECTING THE ART OF LAZINESS” ways, so all the guys out there DON’T get inspired by your grandmother’s enthusiasm you wont be able to bear it.

We are all the same male species that CHARLES DARWIN observed

No comments:

Post a Comment